Mrs. Grigsby (K)
My name is Mrs. Stacy Grigsby, and I am the Kindergarten teacher here at St. Aloysius Regional School. This will be my sixth year of teaching. I graduated in 2007 from Daemen College with a Bachelor Degree in Early Childhood/Special Education. I received my Master's Degree in Literacy from St. Bonaventure University in the Spring of 2009. I’ve wanted to be a teacher for as long as I can remember so this is my dream job! I love my job and hope to pass my love for learning on to my students. I feel very fortunate to be a part of the St. Aloysius Regional School teaching staff.
- We will be studying about Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. in Social Studies.
- In Science, we will be focusing on Arctic Animals.
- In Math, our focus will be identifying whether the number of objects in a group is greater than, less than, or equal to the number of objects in another group.
- For ELA, we will be learning about seasons. In particular, we will focus on how animals adapt during the winter month.
- We are a STREAM school which means we integrate Science, Technology, Religion, Engineering, Art, and Math into our daily curriculum.
Here is a picture of our class doing a STREAM activity. Students built beds for The Grouchy Ladybug by Eric Carle using sensory adjectives such as comfy, soft, fluffy, etc. It was so much fun!!!
Feel free to contact me at: