Faith in a Superior Education in a place of Spirit-Strength-Success
St. Aloysius Regional School is a Christ-Centered learning environment which nurtures academic excellence, Christian character and service to others. We educate children to reach their fullest potential in an atmosphere rooted in Catholic tradition and Gospel values.
Saint Aloysius Regional School and Montessori Pre-K aims to:
- Emphasize the importance of life or moral and spiritual values and to offer religious programs based on academics in order to provide opportunities for religious worship, liturgies, and retreats.
- Contribute to the development of the total student by providing a varied curriculum including extra-curricular activities while fostering a concern for others.
- Provide a Catholic-Christian environment where each child develops a strong relationship with God and an understanding that prayer is a means of communicating with Him.
- Insure an atmosphere of happiness, love, and stability in which each child is accepted as an individual and learning to accept the uniqueness of himself/herself and to accept the same qualities in others. Instruct children in the truths of our faith and inspire them through example to live a true Catholic-Christian life.
- Develop strong leaders with a sense of responsibility toward church and school community.
- Provide an appreciation of the traditions of each ethnic culture and encouragement for unity in the diversity of these cultures.
- Formulate a policy of effective social action which is intended to bring about peace and justice in the larger community.